Sunday, December 4, 2016

Around the World...power of the Internet, continued

Adding to the countries from the original post titled Around the World...power of the Internet, followers from Slovakia, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Israel and Sweden are viewing the blog.  Social media is the primary tool to get the word out about this trek and Wounded Warrior Project.  Although the trip is in the early stages with 6 months to go before the ride, donations have started and Wound Warrior Project is benefiting.  This is awesome!

Most of the weekend has been spent in the operating room (aka the garage) installing the first shipment of parts and researching additional parts needed for the Steed.  I will post pictures soon.  As often as UPS and FedEx are delivering parts, I should have them help sponsor the trek 😀 This week I've purchased parts from a few overlanders on www.advrider.com.  The wealth of knowledge is priceless as I research the best options to outfit my Steed.  Getting feedback from riders who have experience with my setup have helped me make better product choices, which will hopefully reduce my downtime in the middle of nowhere, broken down or stranded.  Thanks to everyone on the site for the guidance and product reviews.

Thank you for spreading the word about this trek and Wounded Warrior Project.