Friday, May 26, 2017

KLIM...CAOD newest sponsor.


Yesterday I visited KLIM HQ in Rigby, ID.  After using KLIM gear for nearly a decade it is great to have their support for the epic adventure.  If you've used KLIM's gear, you know it is indestructible and reliable.  Last year I wore the KLIM Badlands, my daughter wore the Altitude to the Arctic Ocean, daddydaughterak.blogspot.com .  During the 30 day ride we endured 11 days of rain, temperature variations from 90 degrees to 9 degrees.


 KLIM is the top of the line in motorcycle gear period.  Before KLIM decided to support my ride, there was never a question as far as what brand I was wearing.  I've learned to count on my KLIM gear for whatever is thrown at me on an adventure.  I truly appreciate the KLIM team helping me with gear support but social media support.  Raising awareness for Wounded Warrior Project is priority #1.